Aloha BBQ Sliders
Mini beef burger recipe flavored with barbecue sauce and served on sweet rolls with cheese, pineapple and red onion
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 2/3 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
- 3 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple slices, drained, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, combine beef, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and steak seasoning in large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally. Spray cut sides with grilling spray; toast on grill.
- Spread remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on rolls; separate rolls. Place patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with cheese, pineapple and red onion. Close with tops of rolls.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||22 g||34%|
|Saturated fat||11 g||53%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.