Quick-and-easy chili loaded with beans and ground beef
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 3 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) chili without beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add tomato sauce, chili, pinto beans, kidney beans and tomato paste; stir until well blended.
- Cook over medium heat 15 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||33%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.