BLT Pasta Salad
Pasta salad loaded with B-L-T flavors and some chicken for a wonderful summer meal
- 8 ounces dry whole grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 10 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes, mayonnaise and garlic salt in large bowl. Add pasta, chicken and bacon; toss to combine ingredients. Add spinach; gently toss together. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.