Bean Enchilada Casserole
All the flavors of enchiladas without the work of rolling them up
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of enchilada sauce in bottom of dish. Cook corn in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time.
- Spread about half of refried beans on 6 tortillas. Place tortillas, bean-side up, over sauce in dish, overlapping to fit. Stir together remaining enchilada sauce, corn, black beans and undrained tomatoes in large bowl. Spread half of corn mixture over tortillas in dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining refried beans and tortillas, corn mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||31%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||33%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.