5314CaloriesTotal FatProteinView Complete Nutrition Information >
Bean Enchilada Casserole
All the flavors of enchiladas without the work of rolling them up
4.3 of 5 (63 ratings)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Serving Size: 8 servings (1 piece each)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of enchilada sauce in bottom of dish. Cook corn in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time.
- Spread about half of refried beans on 6 tortillas. Place tortillas, bean-side up, over sauce in dish, overlapping to fit. Stir together remaining enchilada sauce, corn, black beans and undrained tomatoes in large bowl. Spread half of corn mixture over tortillas in dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining refried beans and tortillas, corn mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.
Top casserole with your favorite enchilada toppings --- shredded lettuce, sour cream and avocado, if desired. No frozen corn on hand? Use 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, drained instead. No salt added canned corn will keep the nutrition more similar to frozen corn.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||31%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||33%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
About our Nutrition Information
About our Nutrition Information
i made this last weekend with two small variances because it was what I had on hand. I used low sodium black beans, a 15 oz can of corn and regular (not petite as called for) diced tomatoes. This was so delicious, even when eaten as cold leftovers! It was also incredibly easy, which allows a non-cooking person like me look good when serving this to guests :-) I will be making this again and maybe add some cooked ground turkey and subbing red/orange/yellow peppers for the corn...
Jun 02, 2015
Just had this for dinner tonight. Very good, but the corn tortillas got a little mushy.
Mar 29, 2015
Very tasty and easy to make. I serve with greek nonfat yogurt instead of sour cream for a lower calorie choice.
Oct 27, 2014
This recipe is so delicious and very very easy to make. I love it!
Dec 19, 2013
Great recipe but needs a little kicking up. I used diced tomatoes with green chillies and sprinkled some red pepper flakes in the vegetable mixture. Overall, very yummy.
Nov 26, 2013
This recipe is great for anyone who wants more fiber in their diet. We Americans, eat too much protein. This dish is ideal for the meatless days on our menu.
Sep 01, 2013
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.