Beef Taco Quinoa Bowl
A quinoa bowl recipe with taco seasoned beef, tomatoes and cheese topping quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Shredded lettuce and sour cream, optional
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, adding the garlic salt.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in undrained tomatoes, seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Spoon meat mixture evenly over quinoa. Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Top with lettuce and sour cream, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.