Beefy Chili Skillet
Prepared chili 'beefed up' with added diced tomatoes and ground beef
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili with Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in chili and undrained tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||35%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.