Beefy Tomato and Spinach Rotini
Fresh spinach and tender rotini pasta in a meaty tomato sauce
- 3 cups dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, broth and salt. Cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to meat mixture; mix lightly. Gently stir in spinach. Cover; cook 3 minutes over medium-low heat just until spinach is wilted, stirring after 2 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.