Blue Cheese Steak Wraps
A steak salad recipe wrapped in a tortilla with spinach, red onion, tomatoes and blue cheese dressing
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds beef flank steak, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat chunky blue cheese dressing
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Sprinkle steak with garlic salt and pepper. Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until medium done (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak into thin strips.
- Prepare wraps by spreading 1 tablespoon dressing on each tortilla. Top tortillas with steak, spinach, drained tomatoes and onion. Fold sides in; roll up burrito style. Cut in half to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.