Bruschetta Chicken Grill
Chicken, marinated in balsamic vinaigrette with tomato paste, is grilled, placed on toasted bread and topped with a diced tomato mixture for a bruschetta-inspired entree
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Paste, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- Stir together 1/4 cup dressing and 2 tablespoons tomato paste in small dish. Pour over chicken in small glass dish; cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes, remaining 1/4 cup dressing, remaining 2 tablespoons tomato paste, onions, basil and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Just before chicken is done, grill bread 2 minutes on each side or until toasted. To serve, place bread on serving plates; top with chicken and tomato mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.