Chicken and Pasta with Tomato Alfredo Sauce
Tomato Alfredo sauce is tossed with bowtie pasta, chicken and peas for a quick skillet main dish
- 8 ounces dry bowtie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen Alexia® Parmesan Peas
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
- Add undrained tomatoes, peas and Alfredo sauce to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and cook 3 minutes more or until sauce is hot and peas are thawed. Add drained pasta to skillet; toss to coat.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||27 g||41%|
|Saturated fat||13 g||66%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.