Crispy tostada shells filled with taco-seasoned turkey, kidney beans, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 1-1/2 cups chopped green bell pepper (about 1-1/2 med peppers)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 large = 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz each) dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 tostada shells
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oil in extra-large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, beans and seasoning mix; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/2 cup lettuce on each tostada shell; top each with 3/4 cup turkey mixture, 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||36%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.