Classic Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Chunky tomato spaghetti sauce loaded with lots of ground beef and served with spaghetti
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook beef with onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, oil and brown sugar; blend well.
- Simmer covered over medium-low heat 15 minutes or until hot and flavors have blended. Drain spaghetti; serve with sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.