Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs
Tender meatballs in a flavorful four cheese sauce combined with spaghetti. For ultra convenience, use frozen meatballs
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine ground beef, egg, cheese and bread crumbs in bowl. Divide meat mixture into 14 portions and roll each into a 2-inch ball. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until done (165°F).
- Place pasta sauce and drained tomatoes in large saucepan; simmer over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot.
- Add hot spaghetti and cooked meatballs to sauce. Toss to coat.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.