Countryside Italian Salad
Pasta tossed with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil and bacon in a balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta), chilled
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil (2/3 cup = about 1-1/3 oz)
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Combine drained tomatoes, pasta, basil, cheese and bacon in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.