Dad's Meatball Soup
Foolproof soup made with diced tomatoes, beef broth, meatballs, mixed vegetables and orzo
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, beans and corn)
- 1/3 cup dry orzo or other small shaped pasta, uncooked
- Combine undrained tomatoes, broth, water and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in meatballs, vegetables and orzo. Return to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.