Easy Chicken Parmesan
Easy chicken Parmesan recipe when chicken bakes in Hunt's Tomatoes with Kraft Parmesan, is topped with mozzarella and served over spaghetti.
Recipe Source: Kraft Foods, Inc. Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts = 1-1/2 lbs)
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Pour tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes into 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) Parmesan. Add chicken; turn to coat evenly both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.