Tender pasta tubes filled with cheese and spinach smothered in a savory tomato sauce
- 1 container (15 oz each) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) dry manicotti shells, uncooked
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Traditional Pasta Sauce, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine ricotta cheese, spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and black pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Stuff 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in each uncooked manicotti; set aside.
- Pour half of pasta sauce in the bottom of sprayed 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Arrange stuffed manicotti in single layer over sauce; pour the remaining sauce evenly over top. Pour water into corner of dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese evenly over sauce. Cover tightly with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||28%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.