Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Zesty onion soup mix combined with tomato sauce and prepared gravy makes an easy sauce for this slow-cooked pot roast
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1-3/4 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 6 small red-skinned potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 jar (12 oz each) beef gravy
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown roast in oil, about 5 minutes, turning once. Layer carrots, then potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. Pour tomato sauce and gravy over potatoes; sprinkle with soup mix. Place roast on top.
- Cover; cook on LOW 9 to 10 hours or until roast is tender.
- Remove roast to cutting board. With slotted spoon, remove vegetables and place in serving bowl. Cut roast. Serve meat and vegetables with sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.