Easy Tomato Bruschetta
Classic bruschetta made with simple ingredients of petite diced tomatoes, basil and garlic
- 1 French baguette (18 inches), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil (about 2/3 oz)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Brush tops of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Combine drained tomatoes, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Divide tomato mixture evenly over toasted bread. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.