Ecuadorian-Style Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camarones Ecuatoriano)
Shrimp ceviche recipe made with traditional flavors of red onion, lime juice and cilantro with orange juice added for a refreshing citrus flavor
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled, deveined 41/50 count shrimp, tail off, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Yellow Mustard
- Combine onion, lime juice and salt in small bowl; set aside and stir occasionally.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sprinkle with pepper. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turns pink, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; place in shallow container. Cool 10 minutes in refrigerator.
- Stir together drained tomatoes, orange juice, ketchup, cilantro, oil and mustard in large bowl. Add onion mixture and shrimp; toss together to combine.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.