Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti Skillet
A Pot-Sized Pasta recipe with the flavor of chicken enchiladas made with spaghetti in a skillet
- 8 ounces dry Pot-Sized™ Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 can (10 oz each) mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, drained tomatoes, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to skillet; toss to combine. Top with cheese and let stand until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||25%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.