Family-Favorite Spaghetti Pie
A pasta recipe of a spaghetti 'crust' filled with ground beef and Hunt's Tomato Sauce, topped with mozzarella and Kraft Parmesan.
Recipe Source: Kraft Foods, Inc. Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti, cooked
- 1/3 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean), cooked, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toss spaghetti with half the Parmesan and egg; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Mix meat and tomato sauce; spoon into crust. Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.