Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas
White corn tortillas stuffed with shredded chicken, spicy tomatoes and cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, divided
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 2-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided (2-1/2 cups = 10 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain 1 can of the tomatoes: reserve liquid. Combine the drained tomatoes and chicken in large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels. Place on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds to 1 minute or until softened.
- Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the cheese and 1/4 cup chicken mixture; roll up. Place seam-side down in 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine the reserved tomato liquid, the remaining can of undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce; mix well. Pour evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||11 g||54%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.