Fish Stick Tacos
A kid friendly recipe with breaded fish sticks tucked inside flour tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and a special spread
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 24 frozen breaded fish sticks
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- Preheat oven. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; place fish sticks on baking sheet and heat according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine ketchup and mayonnaise in small bowl. Divide and spread ketchup mixture evenly on tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup lettuce and 3 fish sticks. Sprinkle each evenly with cheese and tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.