Grilled Spiral Franks
A fun grilled frank recipe with the frank spiral cut and served in a roll with ketchup and mustard.
Recipe developed by George Duran
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 Hebrew National® Beef Franks
- 4 bamboo skewers, soaked
- 4 hot dog rolls, warmed
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 4 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Meanwhile, carefully thread franks on skewers. To make spiral cut with paring knife, carefully cut down side of each frank while rotating skewer the entire length of the frank. Slightly pull frank apart to expose spiral shape.
- Grill 5 minutes or until franks are hot, turning occasionally. Remove franks from skewers. Place franks in rolls; add ketchup and mustard.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||31%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.