Grilled Steaks with Italian Tomato Topper
Juicy grilled steak recipe is topped with seasoned tomatoes and ripe olives for a simple main dish
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 boneless beef top sirloin steaks (4 steaks = 1-1/2 lbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Meanwhile, combine undrained tomatoes, olives, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle steaks with steak seasoning; grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until medium done (160°F). Serve with tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.