Grilled Watermelon, Tomato and Feta Salad
Refreshing grilled watermelon salad recipe combined with diced tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh basil.
Recipe developed by George Duran
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 thick slice (about 1 inch) watermelon with rind (for 2 cups diced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for high heat. Meanwhile, combine drained tomatoes, basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Grill watermelon 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks develop. Cool slightly. Remove rind; dice watermelon. Add to rest of ingredients; gently stir together. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.