Hearts of Palm Salad
Side salad recipe made with hearts of palm, tomatoes and avocado tossed with a simple dressing containing cilantro and lime juice
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (14.8 oz each) hearts of palm, drained, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Add drained tomatoes, hearts of palm, avocado and onion to bowl. Stir gently to combine. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.