Hearty Beef and Bean Chili
Tender beef and chili beans in a mouthwatering tomato sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, cut into large pieces
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (30 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) chili seasoning mix
- Spray inside of large slow cooker with cooking spray; combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||38%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.