A typical, delicious French stew of sausage, chicken, beans and tomatoes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat 1 minute over medium-high heat; add sausage and chicken. Cook 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid, beans, sugar, garlic powder and thyme. Bring to a boil; cover with lid. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in onions.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||24 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||40%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.