Holiday Wreath Pizza
Don't worry Santa, this quick and easy pizza is festive and can be served as an appetizer or main course . . . and oh yeah, it tastes amazing!
Recipe developed by George Duran for Hunt's
- 2 spinach herb-flavored flour tortillas (10 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tablespoons refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained, cut into 1/2-inch lengthwise slices
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Make hole in center of each tortilla by pressing out with unopened can of whole tomatoes. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed-side down on baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto evenly around each 'wreath'. For each 'wreath', top with half of the tomato slices and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 7 minutes or until cheese has browned lightly. Cut into slices and serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||25%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.