Brown sugar and tomatoes with onions add tangy-sweet flavor to this juicy meatloaf
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, drained
- 1 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Mix tomato sauce and brown sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine meat, drained tomatoes, bread crumbs and eggs in medium bowl. Shape meat mixture into a loaf shape in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; pour tomato sauce mixture over meatloaf. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes more or until meatloaf is cooked through (160°F). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 6 slices.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.