Hunt's® Beef and Mushroom Bolognese
A quick skillet version --- beef and mushrooms simmered with seasoned tomatoes, then tossed with pasta
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Fennel & Red Pepper, undrained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion and garlic salt; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove and discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet.
- Add mushrooms and tomato paste. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add undrained tomatoes; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cooked pasta; simmer 2 minutes more or until hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.