Hunt's® Beef and Mushroom Bolognese
Beef and Mushroom Bolognese starts with beef, mushrooms, fennel and ground red pepper simmered with diced tomatoes before tossing with pasta
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh fennel
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, salt and pepper; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute more or until fragrant.
- Add fennel and mushrooms. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomato paste. Add undrained tomatoes; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cooked pasta; simmer 2 minutes more or until hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.