Hunt's® Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
Chicken breast with diced tomatoes, cheese and basil cooked in tomato sauce, then topped with croutons just before serving for the flavor of bruschetta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 pkg (0.75 oz each) fresh basil, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups small garlic- or Italian-flavored croutons, crushed slightly
- Stir together drained tomatoes, cheese and basil in medium bowl; set aside.
- Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Top evenly with tomato mixture, pressing onto chicken.
- Combine tomato sauce and garlic in large skillet; add chicken. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Top with croutons just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.