Hunt's® Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Casserole
A pasta casserole recipe featuring chicken breast, pasta shells, tomatoes and cheese combined and baked to melt the cheese
- 8 ounces dry medium pasta shells, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper (3/4 cup = 1 medium bell pepper)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook 2 to 3 minutes; add bell pepper. Cook until pepper is tender and chicken is no longer pink in centers.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, 3/4 cup cheese and cooked pasta. Transfer mixture to prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.