Hunt's® 'Classic' Skillet Lasagna
An easy lasagna recipe made in a skillet with bowtie pasta, Italian sausage, tomatoes and three kinds of cheese.
Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 8 ounces dry bowtie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces Italian pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) or 1 can (28 oz) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, water and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is crumbled and onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and cooked pasta to skillet; stir to combine.
- Dollop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture on top of pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until ricotta mixture is hot and mozzarella cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||42%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.