Hunt's® Fire-Roasted Beef Chili
A special chili recipe made with ground beef, chili beans, fire-roasted tomatoes and the perfect blend of spices
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (16 oz each) beans in medium chili seasoned sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cook beef, onion and pepper in large saucepan over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring several times.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||31%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.