Hunt's® Italian Vegetable Pasta Salad
A summer pasta salad recipe combines pasta with kidney beans, flavored tomatoes, zucchini and carrots tossed with Italian dressing
- 1-1/2 cups dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (16 oz each) dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, combine Italian dressing, tomato paste and pepper in large bowl. Add cooked pasta and all remaining ingredients, except cheese; gently toss together.
- Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.