Hunt's® Quick Mini Meatloaves
An individual meatloaf recipe baked in muffin cups and topped with a sweet and tangy tomato sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3/4 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray 6 medium muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside. Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add 1/4 cup reserved sauce mixture to meat mixture and mix in. Divide meat mixture evenly and place into prepared muffin cups. Place muffin pan on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Top each mini loaf with 2 tablespoons sauce; bake 5 minutes more or until sauce is set. Serve with remaining sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.