Hunt's® Sopa de Fideos con Pollo
Richly flavored chicken and fideo soup with tomato sauce and poblano and jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 7 ounces dry angel hair fideo, uncooked
- 1 medium poblano or green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno or Serrano pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons caldo con sabor de pollo (chicken bouillon)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon Sazon seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Crush fideo; add to saucepan and stir to coat with oil. Cook 2 minutes or until browned, stirring constantly. Add peppers, onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and bouillon. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and seasoning. Sprinkle with cilantro.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.