Italian Chicken and Rice
A simple chicken breast recipe simmers sliced chicken in tomatoes and Italian dressing for a quick entrée to serve with rice
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; cook chicken 5 minutes or until no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
- Add undrained tomatoes and dressing to skillet; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes more. Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.