Meaty Tomato Sauce with Pasta
A rich, meaty tomato sauce tossed with tender pasta
- 3 cups Three-In-One Meaty Tomato Sauce (Hunt's web recipe)
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked (or other pasta shape)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil and shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat tomato sauce in microwavable bowl with lid in microwave on HIGH 4-5 minutes, or until hot, stirring half-way through, while pasta is cooking.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Pour hot sauce over pasta and stir to combine. Serve with basil and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.