Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
A side dish recipe with quinoa, fresh cucumber, seasoned tomatoes, olives and feta cheese
- 1 cup white quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced, seeded, unpeeled cucumber
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, adding the salt.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, drained tomatoes, olives, cheese and onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Spread cooked quinoa in 13x9-inch baking dish. Cool slightly in refrigerator 5 minutes. Add quinoa to vegetable mixture; toss gently to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until cold.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.