One-Pot Turkey Pasta
A one-pot meal starting with ground turkey, bow-tie pasta and pasta sauce and completed with the addition of colorful vegetables
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces dry multigrain bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen broccoli, cauliflower & carrots, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook turkey and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce, water and pasta; bring to boil.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add vegetables, mustard and pepper; cook 10 minutes more or until pasta is tender and vegetables are hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.