One-Skillet Italian Sausage Pasta
Easy pasta recipe with Italian sausage, tomatoes and pasta all cooked together in one skillet, then topped with Parmesan cheese.
Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 3/4 pound Italian pork sausage
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 5 minutes, breaking apart with spoon to crumble. Drain; return to skillet.
- Add water, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pasta to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.