Parmesan Rotini Skillet
A one pan pasta recipe combines Italian sausage, Hunt's Tomatoes and rotini, with ricotta and Kraft Parmesan swirled in at the end.
Recipe Source: Kraft Foods, Inc. Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (15 oz each) OR 1 carton (14.8 oz) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Crumble sausage into large deep skillet; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Drain sausage; return to skillet.
- Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, water, basil and oregano. Bring to a boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 18 to 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Mix ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan and parsley; spoon over pasta mixture, then swirl gently with spoon. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over top.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||27%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||41%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.