Pesto and Tomato Grilled Pizzas
Grilled pizza recipe starts with a flatbread crust topped with pesto, cheese, flavorful stewed tomatoes and ripe olives
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 white flatbreads (6 inch)
- 1/3 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet; spread each evenly with pesto. Top flatbreads with mozzarella cheese, drained tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and olives. Grill 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts and flatbreads are browned lightly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.