Potato and Salad Bar Supper
Chili topped baked potatoes on a bed of salad greens
- 4 large russet potatoes, well-scrubbed
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, drained
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) pre-cut salad greens
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Favorite salad dressing, optional
- Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning over after 6 minutes.
- Cook beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add chili and beans; heat until hot.
- Divide salad greens evenly between 4 dinner plates. Place 1 cooked potato on greens; split tops of each potato in crisscross pattern and press ends to open widely. Evenly divide chili mixture, cheese and drained tomatoes over each potato. Top salad with dressing, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||33 g||51%|
|Saturated fat||15 g||76%|
|Dietary fiber||15 g||59%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.