Quick Black Bean Salsa
An easy salsa recipe made with black beans, corn and diced tomatoes flavored with green chilies, lime and cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained
- 1 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Stir together beans, drained tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn and onion in medium bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.