Quick Caprese Pizza
Seasoned tomato sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and basil on thin pizza crusts for a fresh quick meatless entree
- 2 prebaked thin pizza crusts (12-inch)
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced, patted dry
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- Fresh cracked black pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray pizza crusts with cooking spray. Spread half of sauce over each crust.
- Top each with half of the drained tomatoes and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown and crisp.
- Top with basil leaves and sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.